Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Bake
Made with PBfit Freeze Dried Peanut Butter Powder
Peanut Butter becomes pancakes best friend while keeping it healthy by using low-fat and low-calorie PBfit Peanut Butter Powder. This is the perfect post-run or workout meal!
|3/4 c flour|
|3/4 c PBfit Freeze Dried Peanut Butter Powder|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1 c almond milk|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp BBF Organic Agave|
|2 Tbsp Greek yogurt|
1. Combine the flour, PBfit Freeze Dried Peanut Butter Powder, and baking powder into a bowl and sift the ingredients together.
2. Add the almond milk, egg, BBF Organic Agave, and Greek yogurt into the same bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
4. Measure out 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and syrup!