Sugar-Free PBfit Bark
PBfit Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
|1 cup sugar|
|¾ cup oil|
|1 ½ cups PBfit Powder|
|½ cup AP flour (or ¾ cup oat flour blend)|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|½ tsp salt|
|20 chocolate truffles|
|40 candy eyes|
|1 tube chocolate decorating icing|
1. Cream together oil, sugar, and egg.
2. Add in remaining ingredients. Mix till combined
3. Scoop cookie dough into balls and roll in sugar. Gently press down with thumb to slightly flatten cookie.
4. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Let Cool completely before decorating.
6. Fill the center of the cookie with chocolate icing and stick one chocolate truffle. With the icing draw two dots on the truffle and stick the eyes on. Then using the icing tube draw spider legs from the center of the truffle down the side of the cookies 4 legs on each side.