PBfit Cake Blossoms
PBFIT Pancakes with PBFit Syrup
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|3/4 cup oat flour|
|3/4 cup PBfit|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1 cup milk or Oatsome oat milk|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp BBF Organic Agave|
|2 Tbsp nonfat greek yogurt|
|1 cup PBfit powder|
|¾ cups water|
1. In a medium bowl, combine oat flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. While the pan is heating prepare PBfit syrup. In a small bowl whisk PBfit powder with water until it is of a pouring consistency. You may need more or less water if it gets a little runny just add a little more PBfit powder.
5. Pour 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter into the preheated pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for one minute.
6. Top with PBfit syrup and freshly bananas.