Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Bake
Tropical PB Protein Pops
These Tropical PB Protein Pops will make the heat this Summer feel like a breeze!
|2 cups coconut milk|
|1 kiwi (peeled)|
|1/2 mango (peeled)|
|1/2 cup sliced pineapple|
|2 cups unsweetened coconut milk|
|1/2 cup PBfit|
|2 sevings protein powder|
1. Place coconut milk & fruit in a blender. Pulse until combined but fruit is still chunky.
2. Prepare 10 popsicle molds. Feel each mold half way & place in freezer for 30-60 minutes
1. Place coconut milk PBfit and protein powder in a blender or shaker cup and blend until smooth.
2. Fill the top half of the popsicles and freeze for 30–60 minutes.
3. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours to completely freeze the popsicles.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place them in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!