Sugar-Free PBfit Bark
Toffee Almond Butter Cookies
|1 large egg|
|1 cup PBfit Protein Almond Butter Spread at room temperature or cold (not warm)*|
|1/2 cup Coconut Palm Sugar|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup toffee bits|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and line one large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the egg until beaten. Mix in the almond butter, then the coconut palm sugar, baking soda, and vanilla. Mix everything together very well. Depending on how thick and/or cold your almond butter is, you'll have to use some arm muscles.⠀
3. Scoop the dough, about 1.5 Tablespoons each, onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently press down on the dough mounds with the back of a spoon, and sprinkle each cookie with toffee bits.⠀
4. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookies will look very soft– that's ok! For crispier cookies, bake up to 11-12 minutes.
5. Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Cover leftover cookies tightly and store at room temperature for up to 7 days.