Sugar-Free PBfit Bark
Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Jam Thumbprint Cookies
|1 cup Monk Fruit Blend|
|4 oz butter (1 stick)|
|1 cup natural peanut butter|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|½ tsp salt|
|½ tsp baking soda|
|1 cups Oat Flour Blend|
|½ cup PBfit Sugar-Free Powder|
|1/2 cup sugar-free raspberry jam|
1. Cream together monk fruit blend and butter.
2. Add in egg, peanut butter, and vanilla extract and continue creaming.
3. Combine dry ingredients together.
4. Add to the creamed mixture and mix until all the dry ingredients have been incorporated in.
5. Scoop into the desired size. Gently press the cookie with your thumb. Fill the center of the cookie with 1/2 tsp of raspberry jam.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes.