PBFit Almond Butter Protein Oat Muffins
Roasted Cauliflower and Curried PBfit Almond Butter Salad
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|2 Tbsp BBF Coconut oil melted|
|4 Cups Cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces (about 1 small head)|
|1/2 Cup Cilantro roughly chopped|
|1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds toasted *|
|1/4 Cup Golden raisins|
|For the dressing:|
|1/4 Cup BBF Coconut oil melted|
|1/4 Cup PBfit Almond Butter protein blend|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider vinegar|
|1 tsp BBF Agave|
|2 tsp Curry powder|
|2-3 tsp red chili hot sauce to taste|
|Pinch of salt|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Pour cauliflower onto a sheet pan and toss with coconut oil.
3. Roast in the oven for about 15-18 minutes or until cooked but still firm.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Prepare dressing: in a blender combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, apple cider vinegar, agave, curry powder, chili paste, and salt.
6. Blend until creamy.
7. Pour sauce over cooled cauliflower and toss till evenly coated. Fold in fresh cilantro, toasted almonds, and golden raisins.
8. Serve or chill till later.