PBfit Hot Chocolate
Quinoa Meat Balls
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|8 oz riced cauliflower (2 cups) - raw|
|1 cup BBF quinoa cooked|
|1 cup fresh Italian parsley chopped|
|2 cloves garlic - chopped|
|1/2 cup oat flour – or regular AP flour if not making gluten-free|
|2 eggs (2 flax eggs)|
|1 tsp salt|
|1 Tbsp prepared stoneground mustard|
|Pinch of red pepper flakes|
1. In a bowl combine cauliflower, quinoa, parsley, garlic, flour, salt, mustard, and pepper flakes and stir to combine.
2. In a separate bowl whisk eggs till thoroughly combined.
3. Pour eggs into mixture and mix very well until all the egg has been absorbed into the mixture.
4. Scoop into desired size and chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Once meatballs are firm heat a sauté skillet on medium-high heat with 2-3 Tablespoons oil (preferably a high-temp oil). Once oil is hot brown each meatball on each side approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and let rest slightly to finish firming up.
Serve with your favorite pasta sauce and veggie noodles.
Serve in your favorite pita bread with a light cucumber sour cream spread and fresh lettuce.
Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce and coleslaw on a Sub roll.
The combinations are endless!