Peanut Butter Frosting
PBfit Easter Eggs
|1 cup PBfit|
|2/3 cup water|
|¾ cup roasted ground peanuts|
|2 Tbsp agave or maple syrup|
|2 Tbsp butter melted or coconut oil|
|½ tsp salt|
|1 cup melted dark chocolate|
|2 Tbsp coconut oil|
1. Combine PBfit powder and water.
2. Stir in agave, salt, and melted coconut oil. Stir in ground peanuts.
3. Divide the mixture into egg-shaped silicone molds.
4. Let chill in the freezer for 1 hour
5. Melt chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave in 15- 20 second intervals. Stir in between each time. Continue until the chocolate is melted.
6. Remove the egg mold from the freezer and unmold the filling. Set on parchment paper.
7. Dip each egg into the chocolate and place it on parchment paper to set.
8. Drizzle eggs with chocolate.