Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Thai Peanut Sauce
PBfit Cake Blossoms
|8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened|
|3/4 cup prepared PBFit|
|1/3 cup granulated sugar|
|1/3 cup brown sugar, packed|
|2 large eggs|
|2 tablespoons milk|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 cups All-Purpose Flour|
|1/2 cup powdered PBFit|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/2 teaspoon salt granulated sugar for rolling Chocolate chunks for topping|
PBfit recipe contest 1st place submitted by Whitney Huynh.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment. Do not grease.
2. In a large bowl, beat the softened butter and sugars with an electric mixture well blended.
3. Add the prepared PBfit; beat with an electric mixture until incorporated.
4. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat well with an electric mixture.
5. Combine manually the flour, PBfit powder, baking soda, and salt in a different bowl until it looks like one mix.
6. Stir in the flour, PBfit powder, baking soda, and salt mixture manually to the liquid mixture.
7. Shape the dough into 1.25” diameter spheres, then roll spheres in white sugar. Place a small indention with your finger to allow for easier chocolate placement. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 1” apart.
8. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove them from the oven and quickly place one chocolate chunk on each cookie firmly.
9. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool.