Chocolate Chip Cookie Almond Butter Cake
PBfit Almond Butter Protein Oat Muffins
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|1 3/4 cups oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)|
|1 cup oat flour|
|1/2 cup brown rice flour|
|¼ teaspoon xanthan gum|
|2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup Oatsome oat milk|
|3 tablespoons BBF agave syrup|
|1/4 cup PBfit Almond Butter protein blend|
|1 tablespoon BBF Avocado oil|
|1 large egg, beaten|
|1 cup fresh blueberries|
|1 1/2 tablespoons sliced almonds – for garnish|
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
3. In a large bowl, combine, oat flour, brown rice flour, oats, baking powder, xanthan, and salt; mix well.
4. In a small bowl, combine oat milk, agave, almond butter, oil, and egg; mix well.
5. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
6. Fold in fresh blueberries.
7. Fill muffin cups.
8. Sprinkle with sliced almonds, pressing lightly into batter.
9. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
11. Remove from pan. Serve warm.