Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles
PB Pad Thai Chicken
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|10 oz rice noodles, uncooked|
|1/4 cup BBF Naturally refined avocado oil|
|1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar|
|1/4 cup fish sauce|
|1/3 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar|
|1/3 cup coconut milk|
|1/2 cup PBfit|
|1 tsp crushed red pepper|
|3 green onions, chopped|
|2 Tbsp crushed peanuts|
|1/4 cup basil, chopped|
1. Place rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft. Rinse thoroughly and set aside.
2. In a small sauté pan, add all sauce ingredients and cook until sugar is dissolved.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the rest of the oil in wok over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into hot oil and cook until firm. Stir in chicken, and cook for 3 minutes. Gently stir in noodles and sauce. Adjust seasonings.
5. Top with green onions, crushed peanuts and basil.