Chocolate Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam Cups
Inside Out Peanut Butter and Jelly Cups
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|1 cup BBF PBfit®|
|8 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil Melted|
|6 teaspoon raspberry jam|
|6 teaspoons peanut butter|
1. Add 6 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
3. Add PBfit to melted coconut oil and mix, until well combined.
4. Add about 2 teaspoons of the mixture to each cupcake liner.
5. Place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes, until the bottom layer has settled.
6. Next, scoop about 1teaspoon peanut butter on top of the bottom layer. Let freeze for 5minutes. Next, scoop 1 teaspoon raspberry jam on top of the peanut butter and let set in the freezer for 5 minutes. Remove from the freezer and divide the rest of the PBfit + coconut oil mixture on top.
7. Allow to set in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Once set, remove from the freezer and let them come to room temperature, and eat. Store in the fridge.