Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll Bake
Going Bananas PB Protein Pops
The Summertime heat is easier to handle with these special banana PB protein pops!
|3 cups unsweetened almond milk|
|1 1/2 cup PBfit|
|1/4 cup monk fruit or sweetener of choice|
|1 1/2 bananas|
|1/2 tsp Agave|
1. Place all the almond milk, PBfit, sweetener and 1 banana in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Slice a half of a banana in thin slices. Brush with agave nectar and stick to bottom of the popsicle mold.
3. Pour smoothie into popsicle molds, insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for 4-6 hours.
4. Run the popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds to make it easier to unmold them.
5. Place the in freezer bags in the freezer for a delicious and healthy treat!
CALORIES: 96, FAT: 3G, PROTEIN: 9G, CARBS: 14G, FIBER: 7G, SERVES 10