Thai Peanut Ramen Soup
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
When people think of gluten-free cookies, they usually think of rocks that would make good skipping stones if you took them to a lake. Most people don’t realize that there are gluten-free cookies that are soft and delicious. These peanut butter cookies are gluten-free, soft and delicious. Try them today!
|1 Cup BBF* Organic Coconut Flour|
|1/4 tsp baking soda|
|1/4 tsp baking powder|
|1/2 tsp cinnamon|
|1 dash salt|
|1/2 Cup of prepared BBF* PBfit®|
|1/4 Cup BBF* Organic Agave|
|1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla|
|10 Tbsp milk|
1. Mix BBF* PBfit® with water per instructions on your PBfit® container. Continue mixing until you reach a similar consistency as normal peanut butter.
2. Whisk all wet ingredients together until creamy.
3. Add dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
4. The dough will be super thick, so you might have you use your hands to bring it together.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, if you want you can flatten them a little. I made some into balls, and some were flattened.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
7. Carefully remove cookies from baking sheet and place on cooling rack.