BBQ PBfit Peanut Butter Ribs
Frozen PBfit Chocolate Covered Bananas
|2 ripe but firm bananas|
|½ cup PBfit powder|
|1/4 cup water|
|6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped, or semisweet chocolate chips|
|2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil|
|1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)|
1. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
2. Cut the bananas in half and insert a Popsicle stick into each half, as shown. Place them on the baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the PBfit powder with the water. Should be smooth enough to frost on the banana. Add more water if necessary.
4. Remove frozen bananas from the freezer and frost the bananas with the peanut butter mixture and place back on the baking sheet and freeze for another 15 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil in a Pyrex measuring cup in the microwave (check it every 30 seconds) or in a half-full pan of simmering water (about 2 minutes). Stir until smooth.
4. Dip each banana half into the chocolate, then quickly sprinkle with your topping (if using).
5. Freeze until the chocolate sets, 30 minutes. Serve or freeze in an airtight container for up to a week.