PBfit Hot Chocolate
Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant Protein Pancakes
Plant Protein Pancakes with chocolate AND peanut butter? YEP. We're all in.
IngredientsAdd All Ingredients to Cart
|4 large eggs|
|1 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/4 cup low-fat greek yogurt|
|2 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave|
|1 Tbsp vanilla extract|
|1 cup PBfit|
|1/2 cup LIVfit Superfood Organic Plant Protein|
|1/3 tsp baking powder|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/2 cup mini chocolate chips|
|BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, for pan|
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs until well blended. Whisk in almond milk, yogurt, agave and vanilla. Stir in plant protein, baking powder and salt. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Preheat skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. When hot, brush with coconut oil. Drop batter by ¼ cupfuls on skillet and spread into circles. Cook until tops begin to bubble and undersides are golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on other side, about 1 minute.
CALORIES 100 • FAT 3G • PROTEIN 9G • CARBS 8G • FIBER 0G
· ¾ cup almond milk
· ¾ cup BBF Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
· ½ cup BBF Organic Cacao
1. In a small saucepan, heat almond milk over medium heat until steaming. Add half of the palm sugar and whisk until blended. Add half of the cacao, whisk, add the rest of the palm sugar, whisk and whisk in the remainder of the cacao. Once it comes to a light boil, reduce heat to low and cook for several minutes, until sauce thickens slightly.
2. Drizzle over pancakes and serve.
CALORIES 35 • FAT 0G • PROTEIN 1G • CARBS 8G • FIBER 1G