Tropical Citrus PBfit Smoothie
Chocolate Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jam Cups
|1 cup dark chocolate chips|
|2 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil Melted|
|6 teaspoons raspberry jam|
|½ cup prepared PBfit powder|
1. Add 6 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
2. Melt coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds intervals. Stir in between until chocolate is melted.
3. Add about 2 teaspoons of the chocolate mixture to each cupcake liner.
4. Place in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes, until the bottom layer has settled.
5. Next, scoop about 1teaspoon peanut butter on top of the bottom layer. Let freeze for 5 minutes. Next scoop 1 teaspoon raspberry jam on top of the peanut butter and let set in the freezer for 5 minutes. Remove from the freezer and divide the rest of the melted chocolate on top.
6. Allow to set in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Once set, remove from the freezer and let
them come to room temperature and eat. Store in the fridge.