Our PBfit 2-Pack Variety Bundle with Regular PBfit and Chocolate PBfit is the ultimate duo you’ve always needed. Batman and Robin? Meh. PB and J? Sooo grade school. Get with the times by getting your peanut fix with 90% less fat and a third of the calories compared to the other guys.
P.S. — One’s got chocolate in it. Need we say more?
*Compared to regular peanut butter and chocolate nut spreads, when prepared as directed.
Free ShippingSee nutritional facts
Serving Size 2 Tbsp (12g)
Servings Per Container
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Do PB&J the leaner way — PBfit has 90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power — With 6g of protein in one serving of PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and kosher salt. Did we mention it’s all natural and gluten-free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful’s into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
People go nuts for PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea.
It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit with 1.5 Tablespoons of water.
It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfit in your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
Do PBJ the leaner way
90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories*, yet made from roasted, pressed organic peanuts.
The cleaner choice
Grown without synthetic fertilizers in high-quality, properly maintained soil.
Combine with water or add to smoothies and get a natural protein boost with the great taste of real peanuts.