PBfit Organic is a natural peanut butter powder with 90% less fat and 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter. As a powder, it blends easier when making smoothies, baking, and shakes of all kinds! PBfit Organic has the same ingredients as PBfit Original. The difference is, the ingredients for PBfit Organic are USDA Certified Organic.
See below for more details.
Free ShippingSee nutritional facts
Servings Per Container
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Do PB&J the leaner way — PBfit Organic has 90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Certified Organic — PBfit has always been made with the best ingredients available. PBfit Original has been certified gluten-free and non-GMO for some time now. The Organic certification is just our next step in providing a higher quality product from even better sources.
- Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit Organic with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power — Each serving of PBfit Organic is packed with protein, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — PBfit Organic is made with simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, kosher salt, and cocoa in Organic Chocolate PBfit. Did we mention it’s all natural and gluten-free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into bread, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful’s into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
People go nuts for PBfit Organic and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea.
It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit Organic is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butter, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit Organic with 1.5 Tablespoons of water.
It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfit Organic in your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfit Organic is packaged at BetterBody Foods’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
Do PBJ the leaner way
90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories*, yet made from roasted, pressed organic peanuts.
The cleaner choice
Grown without synthetic fertilizers in high-quality, properly maintained soil.
Combine with water or add to smoothies and get a natural protein boost with the great taste of real peanuts.